Welcome to LEET CarbonWhere innovation meets environmental sustainability. We're dedicated to revolutionizing, Nature-based carbon project development, carbon monitoring and management through cutting-edge technology and a commitment to a greener future. At LEET Carbon, we offer comprehensive, data-driven solutions for nature-based carbon capture, fostering the development of a low-carbon society. Our advanced technologies empower us to deliver customized solutions with simplicity and ease of use. Whether you're an individual or an organization, our flexible and scalable services are designed to meet your unique needs, providing a swift and effective path towards a sustainable future.
Nature-based Carbon Project Development
Understanding that each environmental challenge is unique, our Nature-Based Carbon Project Development services offer tailored solutions. Whether you are an individual, community, or organization, our approach is simple, user-friendly, and adaptable. We believe that making a positive impact on the environment should be accessible to all, and our projects reflect this commitment.
MONITORING AS A SERVICE
Unlike existing standards that focus mainly on large-scale projects, LEET CARBON is used to monitoring, measurement, reporting, and verify carbon stocks, carbon stock changes (loss and gains) from individual farmers to large-scale projects, thereby eliminating the lengthy and costly third-party validation and verification. Our monitoring system is important for supporting small-scale forest restoration and conservation by the individual farmers and communities in addition to providing a transparent monitoring system at scale and speed from anywhere. Lack of a near real-time monitoring system has led to mistrust among carbon developers, carbon standards, and the public.LEET CARBON monitors and match carbon emitters (factories of all sorts, power producers, shopping malls, travelers, etc.) with carbon protectors (farmers, communities, carbon project developers) at 5-30 resolutions on a near real-time basis so that both sides can monitor and question what is going on in the targeted forests or trees.
DATA AS A SERVICE
LEET CARBON generates and stores the data of land cover and land use in line with IPCC guidelines and individual trees.These data are important for land use planners, city planners, real estate developers, researchers, and more for a range of purposes from monitoring of land cover and land use changes, related biomass changes, carbon stock changes, and with a combination with additional information, our data can also be useful for climate smart agriculture development, ecosystem productivity assessment, crop yield prediction, and even for biodiversity conservation. Read about our Data as a Service.
Apart from forest restoration and conservation, public engagement is very important to protect individual trees, forests, and biodiversity within their limited resources. Our Nature Networking is a mobile APP currently available on APP Store and Google Play Store.Users can name the trees anywhere to show their care of forest and climate change protection
Tree owners can also name and claim ownership of the trees.With a slogan of "Sharing means Caring", users can claim coupons, maintain the named trees in their profile, and share the recently named trees to social media. We believe that this approach will improve public awareness of the usefulness of the trees, and therefore we can stimulate public engagement in tree protection.
Download App Now
How LEET Carbon Works
- It generates and process satellite data on automation
- Million trees are tracked, and their health is analyzed
- Users can name the unnamed trees for green rewards
- Carbon stocks and emissions are monitored and stored for user access
Benefits for Users
- Carbon emitters can offset their carbon emissions
- Individual farmers and local communities can obtain carbon revenues for their efforts to protect trees and forests
- Carbon developers at all scale can use LEET CARBON for monitoring their existing projects to increase transparency and trusts
- Carbon buyers and donors can monitor the forests they are supporting online
- City planners, real estate developers, scientists, and students can access the huge data of land cover and land use, and tree cover change for various purposes of their choice and much more
Below is a link to land cover and land use data in Bangkok over the last 40 years. There is no charge for this access.
Showcases and Awards
- S-Booster 2022: Asia-Oceania Award for Space-based Nature-based Solutions
- Katalyst 2022: Stanford University Technology and Innovation Entrepreneurship Award
- AEA 2022: Asian Entrepreneurship Award, Semifinalist
- Hitachi Innovation Challenge for Carbon Management Award 2022
- Top 12 Qualified Bangkok Startup "Shifting the World with Tech" 2022
- Top 25 Finalists of the DEPA Smart City Accelerator Program 2021
- HERE Technology #HackForBetterDays for innovative solutions to respond to COVID-19 Award 2020
- HERE Technology #HackForBetterDays South East Asia Award 2020
- Google Next Step Award 2019
- Finalist of the 100 Innovations x Entrepreneurs 2019
Our technologies are based on the results of our years of research and teaching. Access our top journal articles here.See more
LEET carbon is a leading provider of Spatiotemporal data, nature-based carbon capture, carbon monitoring, and nature-networking for effective nature-based solutions. With a team of expertise boasting extensive experience in the field, years of experience in teaching, publishing high-impact journal papers, and working across the World for over 20+ years, we are well placed to provide our clients transparent solutions to grow and thrive even in challenging times. By really getting to know our customers, our technologies allow us to offer unique and customized solutions backed by data-driven analysis and broad nature-based solution research.
Dr.Manjunatha VenkatappaCEO and Founder
Thananyarat ThongkhaoChief Product Officer
Surya Rao KarriChief Technology Officer
Dr.Hammad GilaniREDD+ MRV Officer
Dr. Casper Van der TakCarbon Market Advisor
Prof.Takuji W.TsusakaNatural Resources Economics Advisor
Dr.Theo EbbersNature-based Solutions Advisor
LEET Carbon is the product of the LEET Intelligence Co., Ltd. We can be reached through the contacts below.